Gather in sacred circle to weave your intentions for 2018!
This year is being hailed as the year we take back our power, nurture our intuition, and set intentions that more deeply satisfy our heart’s true desires.
In this interactive workshop we will:
- Release what no longer serves you
- Open to your innate wisdom through meditation
- Capture your desires through journaling
- Weave your visions and aspirations into a dreamcatcher
- Gather with like-minded women, share stories, connect, and be inspired
When: Saturday, January 27th, 2018
Where: Joyful Pause Studio, Elkhart Lake
Barbara Techel and Rachel Nick will be your guides into this intuitive, mindful, creative and fun excursion.
Cost: $45 (includes all materials and a portion of workshop fee will be donated to LaValley Nature and Equine Sanctuary).
LaValley’s Nature and Equine Sanctuary mission is to preserve land for plant, wildlife, equine and permaculture use while inspiring others to do the same. We offer a permanent, safe and natural environment for aged horses to retire and live out the rest of their days peacefully.
Due to limited space preregistration is required.