SoulCollage® is a creative collage process for…
- Self-discovery, self-acceptance, and personal empowerment.
- Embracing one’s intuition and unique creativity.
- Promoting inclusive, diverse, cooperative community for mutual encouragement.
Those practicing SoulCollage®…
- Create collaged cards that are meaningful to them.
- May use the SoulCollage® structure of four suits plus Transpersonal cards to add wholeness to their deck.
- Use the I Am One Who… process to speak from the unique voice of each card.
- Learn to recognize the individual “local story” in their cards and discover how this weaves into the collective’s “Larger Story.”
- Understand that each card (each part of themselves) has a positive intent as well as a “shadow” potential.
- Understand the “One and the Many” dimensions of their SoulCollage® deck.
- Consult their own cards by doing SoulCollage® Readings for themselves to guide them through their own life’s questions and decisions.
SoulCollage® cards are for personal use only.
- SoulCollage® cards are shared publicly only when sharing one’s own personal process.
- SoulCollage® cards are not to be copied, sold, traded, or bartered.
- SoulCollage® cards may only be copied by the card-maker to provide backup in case of loss. The SoulCollage® App may serve as this one digital back-up.
- SoulCollage® is grateful to the artists and photographers who make this process possible. SoulCollage® seeks to be respectful of their rights under copyright law.
- No one may read or interpret SoulCollage® cards for another person, only for one’s self.
When sharing SoulCollage®…
- Only trained Facilitators have permission to give workshops using the “SoulCollage®” trademark.
- See the SoulCollage® FAQ for more information about terms for use of this legal trademark. This includes specific guidelines for blogs, websites, and social networking. www.soulcollage.me/faq
- Learn how to become a SoulCollage® Facilitator here: www.soulcollage.me/train
Copyright © SoulCollage Inc.